Business owners and marketers want to get more customers to generate more sales. But most of them are focusing on getting tons of customers, while not paying attention to getting a single loyal customer. In business, marketing, and in getting customers, quality is more important than quantity. The reason is that quality lasts longer and it also paves the way to quantity or abundance. Quality should come first before quantity. If you want to attract more customers and make sure that your business would be a success, start treating customers uniquely and give them importance as individuals. The following are 10 quick yet important tips on how to get a loyal customer.
1. Imagine the customer that you want to get
2. Keep in touch with that customer
3. Know his particular needs and wants today.
4. Anticipate his needs and wants in the future.
5. Create a product that will wow your target customer
6. Offer a price that will make him happy to buy your product.
7. Make your product conveniently or challengingly accessible
8. Promote and advertise your product honestly, completely or mysteriously
9. Assign the right people that will take care of your customer on, before and after sale
10. Inspire or influence your customer to get another customer
A single customer can make a big difference in our business, especially if that customer will be highly satisfied and will have a great experience with our products or services. Therefore, we have to ensure that we have the capability to make one customer happy. Because if we can’t make a single customer happy, then how can we make hundreds or thousands of customers happy? If you want to get more customers, start by getting one loyal and happy customer continuously.